Selection of completed Builder Jobs
I am looking for a quotation for a one-bedroom flat renovation. The details are as follows:
1. Size: 44 sq m2 (internal)
2. Description of Job: 1900 built second floor flat within a four story tenement requires complete renovation, including floor, wall, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, boxroom, central heating, DG window install. Basically there is nothing inside flat. But It has gas + electricity + water supply. The standard of work is average to allow further rent. It may need a few design work before start.
3. Expected time: start within 3 months.
4. Purpose of job: refurbish to rent
5. Inspection for estimation: transaction on process, need 6-10 weeks. Inspection after transaction finish.
6. Preferred materials: No preference, but in average standard
7. Specific skills: need plumber, painter, decorator, electrician, builder work throughout.
8. Location: Edinburgh
9. Other optional works: it may require some external wall repair, internal wall.
What I need:
1. A price range (esimated)
2. Time estimation
Thank you very much for your attention.
Making bedroom bigger by removing en-suite bathroom approx. 2.1m x 2.1m - taking down drywalls; removing toilet, shower and sink; removing tiles from floor and walls; moving electricity and phone sockets.
1- preparing project to be presented to management company for approval; 2- removing bathroom; 3 - fitting floor boards / carpet.
There is a hole at the base of my roof (behind the gutter) where a squirrel can get in; we are looking for it to be sealed off.
You'll need ladders to reach the access point. It is a one bedroom house, split over two floors. We have off-street parking if you need it.
we are looking into having a small porch built on the front of our house. We are thinking part brick / part upvc. We are currently just looking for quotes so that we know how much more we need to save on top of the savings we already have. We are also considering saving for a upvc door for the back of our house.
New brick walls must be built, and my existing brick and flint garden walls and piers must be refurbished.
Complete refit of Bathroom:
Room size 2m x 1.75m (L shape)
- Remove wall tiles & vinyl floor
- Remove old bathroom suite and replace with New (Toilet, counter top basin with vanity unit, bath and power shower over bath)
- Tile area around bath with approx 300 mm by 300 mm / 400 mm by 400 mm tiles and a few by the sink
- Lay 300mm x 300mm floor tiles (floor approx 1 m x 2 m)
- Smooth and paint walls white where not tiled (approx 1/2 to 2/3rds of walls will be painted instead of tiled)
- Paint existing small cupboard, radiator, skirting & window ledge white
- Hang mirror
I have most of the materials and can get all if required.
I would like the work to be done by the middle of August if possible
Thank you for looking.
I have a shed which has to be replaced with new one. The work needs to be started in a months time.
I want 3 walls plastered over artex. The details of the rooms are (approx): Wall one - height 7' 10", width 12' 4" with a door, plug point, light switch, radiator. Wall two - height 7' 10", width 12' 4" with two windows and a phone socket. Wall three - height 7' 10", width 10' 10" with a phone socket. Possibly also ceiling (I would like a seperate quote for the ceiling). Ceiling would measure 10' 10" x 12'4"
Tradesperson required: front drive way approx 3mx3m and side path - sub-base and tarmac/asphalt - I will remove slabs but current sand base to be removed and taken away.
To prepare an area approx. 6x7m for laying a patio, including removal of current poured concrete surface. In addition, possible pouring of concrete base for shed and laying of blockwork/stone for new patio (depending on cost)